ePaper with color (engineering idea)

 ePaper with color



    During these times, with our faces staring at a screen 24/7, our eyes have really weakened. Now, the average human would do some research and find that ePaper does not do any damage to your eyes, but sadly, everything would be black and white. So, I may or may not have found a way to fix this problem.

    Well, I and my team of three discovered a way to apply color to ePaper...okay, what I meant by "a team of three" is me, myself, and I.

    So, after some research and virtual testing, I realized that to add color to an ePaper screen without an LCD screen, we would need to have electronic pores on the back of the glass, these pores would act like an ePaper screen and would show data in the same way. Now, to add color, we could add RGB lights that add color to the pores based on the data the pores show.

So, what do you think, should I engineer this or, will this not work.

BM

Comments

Popular Posts