Iron Man (a engineering vision, kind of made possible)

 Iron Man (an engineering vision, kind of made possible)




    Have you ever thought of being a superhero, enjoying the thrill of life, and kind-of showing off? Well, the thought of being Tony Stark amazed me. So, I tried to see if becoming Iron Man was possible.

    So, me and something called "my brain" thought of starting off simple and creating an Iron Man helmet. Now, this is not just some old helmet where the face moves up and down, I mean a helmet with a heads-up display and of course, JARVIS. Well, it's actually possible.
 
    Okay, I don't have the skills and money to make something like the exterior of the helmet, but thank god other people have already done the work for me. After finding an exterior, all we need to do is add the display and JARVIS. For the display, I would add a retina projector, which is actually used on focal glasses, and of course, I would program it with certain functions. I would code the functions by plugging the display and then coding certain commands.

    Okay, now onto JARVIS. JARVIS (if you have been binge-watching Iron Man for long enough) actually codes himself. So, I would code a simple chatbox, give it access to my display, then teach it commands.

    Me, myself, my brain, and I are not sophisticated enough to do all this yet, but in the near future, we might, who knows...

BM

Comments

Popular Posts