BBC Sherlock review

    BBC Sherlock review



WARNING: This show is TV-14


 BBC Sherlock is an action-packed, mysterious, and addictive show. I seriously recommend this.

    In these tough times we as humans are spending most of our time in front of the TV, so, why not have a good mystery to solve. Sherlock Holmes was the first show that made me more addicted to the mystery. Of course, Harry Potter and other movies and shows pack mystery, but none of the mystery in those movies and shows makes me addicted to them because of the mystery, I watch Harry Potter because of the action, not the mystery. When I first watched Sherlock, I only went to the next episode because of the insanely addictive mystery. From the first case (the study in pink) to the last one (the final problem). In this film review, I am going to talk about who this show is for, and whether or not I recommend this for you readers to watch.

    Okay, first, I think this show is AMAZING! It has clarity, speed, and a good definition of the topic. Its stories are similar to the book, but unlike the book, the number of episodes is less than the stories in the book. I recommend this to everyone who likes mystery, action, and suspense.

    I have to say, this is the best fiction show I have ever watched, so, using that evidence, I guess that you can deduct the fact that I recommend this show to everyone. Kids, please get your parent's permission before watching this show.

    This show is on Netflix, and maybe on other channels, I am not aware of. If anyone has seen this show, please tell me in the comments below.
BM

    

Comments

Popular Posts